Raymond is the Chief Executive Officer of GEF Seniors Housing (GEF), the largest provider of seniors’ subsidized independent and supportive living in Alberta, serving over 3,600 seniors. Raymond is a Chartered Professional Accountant and has over 30 years of business experience in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. He has been involved in the Seniors Housing Industry since 1997.
Since 2005, Raymond has lead GEF Seniors Housing. During this time GEF has:
- Achieved an operating surplus every year;
- Been one of the top 50 Best Small & Medium Employers in Canada Ten (10) times;
- Increased the number of units GEF manages from 1,700 to over 3,600;
- Developed three (3) affordable seniors housing projects including one with a day care in it;
- Developed the first congregate residential mental health operation in Alberta in partnership with Alberta Health Services; and
- Developing a mixed market income seniors community.
He is the President of the Alberta Seniors Communities & Housing Association.
Raymond is passionate about positively influencing seniors’ quality of life.